Saturday, March 8, 2008
My Most Embarrassing Moment
When I was in preschool many, many years ago, I remember a time after we had grape juice and cookies for snack, and then, we started making rain clouds with marshmellows. Now, this was a very special day- it was the day that something hit me and I developed self-awareness. Suddenly, that grape juice was starting to work it's magic, and sure enough, I had to ask the teacher to excuse me. There were lots of other kids in the bathroom; they were all washing the sticky marshmellow stuff off of their hands, and normally, it didn't bother me to use the potty when other kids were around, but somehow things felt different. Nonetheless, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY had to go. Unfortunately, pride got in the way and so I stood there with my legs crossed, waiting for the last kid to leave. Finally, the last kid did leave, but before I could sit down, waterfalls came running down my legs and I was surrounded by a yellow ocean. I didn't know what to do, and the teacher came in to check on me and she saw me shivering and standing in the middle of the bathroom with tears in my eyes and pee-pee all over my clothes. The teacher's aide came in, took off all my clothes (that was humiliating), and made me wear this ugly red and pink heart shirt with a pair of red shorts. It was a good thing that it was the end of the day, because my mom came and rescued me and it was all over and I could sleep it off... I'll never forget this:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment